卡萨布兰卡经典台词英文带翻译(精选优质台词分享)

★、I would”ve walked differently.  我本可以走得与众不同。

★、We all have a great need for acceptance.  我们都非常需要被认同。

卡萨布兰卡经典台词英文带翻译(精选优质台词分享)

★、But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own  但你们必须相信自己的信念独一无二。

★、Even though others may think them odd or unpopular  纵使别人可能认为它奇异或者不入流。

★、Even though the herd may go, that”s bad.  纵使庸俗的大众可能会说,好烂。

★、To struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted  与逆境不屈抗争,以无畏的气势面对敌人。

★、To be a sailor of the world bound for all ports.  做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。

★、Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.  我要做生活的主宰,而非奴隶。  ★、A lot of water under the bridge.  过去的事有如逝水。

★、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.  世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。

★、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.  我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

★、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.  路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

★、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.  我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

卡萨布兰卡经典台词英文带翻译(精选优质台词分享)

★、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.  时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

★、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I”ve never really been there. so I don”t know.  我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

★、–Where were you last night?  –That”s so long ago, I don”t remember.  –Will I see you tonight?  –I never make plans that far ahead.   你昨天晚上去哪里了?  那么久以前的事我想不起来了。  今晚我可以见到你吗?  我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

★、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.  我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

★、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.  你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

★、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.  我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

★、I can”t remember it, Miss llsa. I”m a little rusty on it.  我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。

★、We all try. You succeed.  人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

★、–Let”s see, the last time we met…  –Was La Belle Aurore.  –我想想看,我们最后一次见面是  –“美丽的晨晕”

★、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.  又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

★、That”s the way it goes. One in, one out.  自然法则,一进一出。

★、You played it for her. You can play it for me.  你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

★、lf she can stand it, I can.  如果她受得了,我也可以。

★、We said no questions.  我们说过不准问问题。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 2303805254@qq.com,本站将立刻删除。

(0)
上一篇 2022-12-12 22:16
下一篇 2022-12-12 22:18

相关推荐

发表回复

登录后才能评论

Warning: error_log(/www/wwwroot/yipinfangzhou.com/wp-content/plugins/spider-analyser/#log/log-2309.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/wwwroot/yipinfangzhou.com/wp-content/plugins/spider-analyser/spider.class.php on line 3014